Endicott College – Virtual Tour
Endicott College is a private college located 20 miles from Boston, MA specializing in career-focused academic programs. Endicott was founded in 1939 based on the idea that higher education should combine theory with practice. Endicott College has grown from a graduating class of 20 in 1941, to 1,450 students graduating in 2020 with graduate-level certificates, associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
For Endicott College, the Consensus team created a virtual tour/wayfinding experience as a way for users to experience the College’s picturesque coastal campus from the safety and convenience of your own desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
Consensus focused on interactive 360º photography, visual design, and development – the features include:
- Campus Tour – indoor and outdoor 360º experiences
- Wayfinding – based upon Google Maps, a user can transport from one area of the campus to another
- Your Path – ability for a user to virtually experience his/her area of study
- Student Life – get a true virtual sense of everyday campus life
- Arts Center – a highly focused virtual experience of Endicott’s Art program
- Athletics – a highly focused virtual experience of Endicott’s Athletic programs
- Client : Endicott College
- Services : Content Strategy, UX, Creative, Development
- Project Type : Web Redesign
- Technologies : WordPress, Google Maps, Vimeo