By developing groundbreaking technological advancements in healthcare, Covidien aims to provide its patients with the best possible treatment. The Consensus team designed and developed a mobile application for Covidien that allowed users to enter a series of costs to determine a set of returns on investment (ROI) figures. It was a top priority for us to ensure that the app was simple and intuitive for users to navigate as we began the Information Architecture phase. This informed our design and ultimately, our development phase as we used complex mathematical formulas and calculations to properly display all data visualization; this included tables, graphs, and pdf’s.
From adding various amounts of hospital hardware to adjusting the percentage of rates and costs of hospital treatments, users had the flexibility to generate data based on an input of specific values.
• Begin new hospital sedation profile from home/default screen
• Override sedation profile via procedure specific rooms
• Override rates and costs of additional unplanned treatments
• View, email & print ROI report (pdf report)
• View sources & disclaimer
• HTML5 & Xcode implementation